ASI is composed of a team of dedicated, diverse and talented professionals working to provide the highest quality consulting services in cultural heritage conservation, planning and management. We believe that we can contribute to an understanding of the past and to the quality of our living and learning environments. We do so through the provision of exceptional services that achieve or exceed the highest standards in conservation ethics, principles and practice.
1. Cultural heritage is inextricably linked with natural heritage
2. Cultural heritage has both tangible and intangible qualities
3. We employ suitably diverse, talented, and dedicated professionals
4. We are committed to the highest standards in conservation ethics
5. We disseminate the results of our work
We have had the privilege of working with a number of clients on a wide range of projects.
For a full list, visit our Clients and Partnerships page.
Our Partners & Affiliates
We have had the privilege of partnering with the following organizations on a number of special projects and events. For a full list, visit our Clients and Partnerships page.