1. Cultural heritage is inextricably linked with natural heritage
2. Cultural heritage has both tangible and intangible qualities
3. We employ suitably diverse, talented, and dedicated professionals
4. We are committed to the highest standards in conservation ethics
5. We disseminate the results of our work
ASI has represented Walton as its archaeological consultant for several of our properties in the County of Brant. The firm has successfully completed a number of archaeological investigations and filed reports on our behalf, serving us for the past 5 years. The company and its staff have always provided a high level of professionalism, have the expertise and knowledge to carry out investigations, and provide excellent and responsive service that has been very client focused. Additionally, ASI staff have very strong relationships with the Six Nations of the Grand River, an important partner of Walton, and have worked well with Six Nations staff and site monitors.
We retained ASI because we required a firm with extensive experience and a proven record of successfully carrying out archaeological studies throughout the Region and who would therefore have a thorough understanding of the client’s expectations. The ASI team was able to undertake the Stage 2 assessment and provide advanced notification that Stage 3 and Stage 4 assessments would be required. They ensured all stages of the assessment were completed in a timely manner and did not impact the overall project schedule.