If you have any questions about any of our job postings, or would like do discuss career options more generally, please contact us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
We are now hiring for the Spring field season, and we will continue to hire until all positions are filled.
Our ideal Field Technician candidates have,
- A love for historical and indigenous archaeology.
- Thrive in an outdoor, physically demanding job.
- Are a team player, dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Competitive wages for the industry.
- Industry-leading consistency of work.
- Mentorship, archaeological licensing support, and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities for enrollment into Benefit Plan and Pension Fund.
- Work boot allowance program.
We are also looking to hire a Field Director to join us on our project in Kingston, at the Kingston General Hospital.
Our ideal Field Director candidates have,
- An Applied Research or Professional License from the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.
- Thorough knowledge of the current Standards and Guidelines for Consultant Archaeologists and associated Technical Bulletins.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, especially time management, with the ability to problem-solve and multi-tasking under deadlines.
If you don’t quite meet those requirements, but you are interested in the Field Director career path please get in touch! We would be happy to discuss our mentorship process, job opportunities, and shed some light on the licensing process.